Stirling Hydraulic warrants its re-manufactured components against defects in workmanship and materials for 12months from the date of invoice.
Stirling Hydraulic will repair or replace, at their discretion, any part or component which is shown to be defective in workmanship or material.
Warranty claims are subject to the following:
- The Customer accepted and adhered to recommended repairs of components to be re-manufactured.
- The Customer will be responsible for ensuring that any cylinder item(s) rebuilt by Stirling Hydraulic are installed correctly into a clean hydraulic system, free of foreign material, contaminated oils, or other impurities.
- Stirling Hydraulic specifically limits any warranty claim to a maximum of the face value of the invoice(s) presented for the component sale or repair.
- Stirling Hydraulic is not responsible for the costs of installation, removal or any production loss associated with any warranty claim.
- Stirling Hydraulic is not responsible for warranty claims and associated damages as a result of an equipment accident, operator error, normal wear and tear, fire or act of God, or un-related previous repair.
- Warranty will be void if the component is opened by any party other than Stirling Hydraulic.
- Customer’s immediate removal of the component from usage at the first sign of internal or external damage.
- Customer’s prompt notification to Stirling Hydraulic of any defects for which a warranty may be claimed.
- Warranty is void if the component is not installed, maintained or operated by the Customer in accordance with OEM recommended practices.